Wednesday, September 2, 2020

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Hey there!! How are ya'll? I hope all is well with each and every one of you. Crazy year right?!?!?!?

So much has been going on in everyone's lives I am sure. Kitty has had one crazy crazy year and not just due to Covid 19.

One interesting thing that's happened to Kitty is that back in May I found out that I have a sister that I never knew about. Interesting to say the least don't you all think? So it turns out prowling runs in my family. Apparently my father was a bit of a prowler...presumably. In the meantime Kitty is absolutely in love with my new baby sister. We are fast friends. Other than not really looking alike, we could be twins. Our personalities are quite similar...except of course she is adamant against prowling.

So Kitty has been occupied with my new sister and not so much with SS. Oh we are still "friends" I guess. That whole thing is also very strange but ended on a good note I suppose. Oh shit! Also Angry Guy died recently! Wow! Now that I write all this, I realize how truly crazy the past few months really HAVE been.

So, Traveling Salesman is trying to work his way into the picture. Here's the thing. Kitty really likes Traveling Salesman however...not sure. Kitty is just not feeling like getting together and I really do not know how to tell him without ending our friendship completely and to be honest, I'm not sure I want to do that. I'm not really sure what I want. I mean, I'm really enjoying being single again and have alot on my plate.

So how does a Kitty tell a Traveling Salesman that it's just not the right time for me?

Asking for a friend

xoxoxo 

3 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

Kitty! So happy to see you are alive and well and oh my what a time you've had! So cool you have a new sister! You're the second person this week I've heard has a new sibling.

I've had good luck telling guys I can not meet right now... have not figured out the added risk, and they are content to send me naughty photos and lewd suggestions! Good luck figuring it out.
Hope it works however you want it to be!

-Sassy

Naughty Kitty said...

Hey Sassy! Great to see you too! Thank you for your advice. I'm going to take it!

adritab94@gmail.com said...

This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellent