Thursday, July 1, 2021

16 Months Part 2

 

 I agreed to move forward with our relationship wondering to myself how I was going to lose 50 pounds before he saw me naked again. The rest of the afternoon was somewhat awkward once again due to the fact that I hadn’t made the slightest effort to prepare myself for the occasion. To be fair it was my day off and I had planned on working around the house and garden and it is completely normal for me and a friend to pop out for lunch or ice cream or yard sale-ing for that matter looking as I did.

I had contemplated showering and “getting dolled up” to pay SS a surprise visit but I decided to let things marinate.

We texted a bit here and there and then yesterday once the work week began and I had brushed my teeth, shaved and bathed I texted SS to see if he was game for a rekindling so to speak.

Over the year he had helped me on several occasions with issues I had with my car or the house and would tell me he’d “take it out in trade”. He even mentioned at lunch that he had dropped hints like that and I never reacted.

It was finally time. We didn’t have to worry about masks or covid. We could kiss on the lips and I could finally suck his cock the way I know he likes it.

Since I am a bit of a type A planner and had my week planned out prior to our reunion I offered to slip over after dinner with my son.

It worked out since SS is in his busy season and often works late enough to give me that time. I arrived at his little cottage as he was just getting out of the shower. We sat on the couch and caught up on work and family stuff for a bit. I’m not quite sure how long it was before he said, “I hear someone in the bedroom. Do you want to go back and check it out?”

I suppose that was the most awkward moment of the evening. We kissed a little bit first. His lips were like pillows and our tongues danced in each other’s mouths I immediately became wet and my nipples began to tingle.

We went back into his room and he took off his robe. He was already half erect. That alone gave me the encouragement that I needed to get past my self-doubts.

I immediately undressed and showed him that I had slipped on one of the black lace bras that he was so fond of which was ironic since I ended up taking it off right away.

He immediately grabbed my tits and began to suck on them. My first instinct was to suck his cock. I was overwhelmed with desire. Instead, he pulled out some jelly and began to rub my clit with it to warm me up. For me good kissing and the sight of an erect cock is enough to get me wet. He did finally let me move down to suck on his cock the way he enjoys it. I took it all the way in and sucked just a little because I know he loves that. He likes to feel the back of my throat with the head of his cock. It didn’t take long for him to pull me up off of his cock to kiss him and then that was my que to climb on top.

I began to ride him just as I had done hundred of times before and it felt just as good as it always had. Our chemistry is undeniable. He knows exactly where, when and how to touch me. It’s as though he can read my mind. He knows exactly how to work my nipples with his thumb and forefinger at just the right time to make me cum. I never get tired of that.

As we were fucking, he said over and over, “I love the way you fuck.” Once again something he says pretty much every time but not an unwelcome comment.

When I had thought I came he requested finishing on top so we changed positions. It wasn’t long before he was ready to cum himself and asked, “can I pull out and cum on your tits?”

To which my reply was ,”yes, of course”. It seemed like the right thing to do and so he did.

We lay together for a bit but something was just not right. I could not put my finger on it and then I realized that I wasn’t done yet. Had I cum?

I moved SS’s hand over to my pussy and asked for his magic fingers. He began to work my clit and rub the lips around it in such a way that put me into an alternative universe. He held onto me tight as I wriggled around. I could hear myself moaning over and over and over. I had lost all control. I had no idea what he was doing but I didn’t want him to stop until finally like coming out of a trance I was conscious and satisfied.

I think it’s going to be a good summer and I think I got my mojo back…thank GOD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice read... Glad to hear ur cumming out again.... :) Yes this Covid did suck big time and not able to kiss, I missed it tooooo. Hope this summer is Hot and Steamy for you. The Thrill is on and ur tingling makes you Sexy...

Hammer

Naughty Kitty said...

Awww thanks Hammer xoxox

Same sassy girl said...

Ooh! So glad to hear you're rocking and rolling and writing again!

-Sassy