Friday, October 14, 2022

EXCITING NEWS!

Hello, Friends!!!

How have you been? I cannot tell you how much I have missed hearing from all of you. Well, guess what...Kitty is back!

I have some super exciting news! I will make the official announcement soon but looking for your support so STAY TUNED!

Something interesting that I've concluded is that even though I'm living and loving my vanilla life, I will always have a secret life. I suppose we all will. I am okay with it and not ashamed but there are just certain aspects of my life that I cannot share with others. I'm sure at least some of you can understand that.

Anyway, I will be back with my news ASAP.


3 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

On the edge of my seat - can't wait to hear more! -Sassy

Naughty Kitty said...

You're gonna love it Sassy ;)

Panty Buns said...

Welcome back!
Naughtily, Mister Panty Buns

My panty modelling and review blog: Full Brief Panties
My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel full brief panty review videos
My Twitter: @Panty_Buns