Thursday, October 19, 2023

Premature Ejaculation

 

You know…I wish we had blogging back when I was a kid. My kids have so much more knowledge available to them via the internet. I was terribly naive as a youth even to this day on some level.

Our sex ed class was limited and even though I attended public school the teachers preached abstinence as the best form of birth control.

Recently I recounted an incident from my youth that I never fully understood and then it hit me.

Back when I was a girl, in college actually, I dated this guy. He was a super religious catholic boy. He was super cute and super sexy to me but he was also super square. I still get wet when I look at his picture.

I would joke that he went to confession whenever we were together to confess our sins from the night before. We never actually had intercourse but damn I wanted to. I felt such a chemistry with him and wanted to feel him inside of me.

Since he lived a bit of distance from me, I’d stay at his place on occasion if we were out late the night before. We’d kiss and fool around but damn, I could never close the deal.

There was one occasion, I slept over and in the morning I reached for him. We began to kiss. I had my eyes closed. I reached for his cock and began to stoke him. As I remember he had a nice cock and as I said, I longed to feel it thrusting inside of me.

I admit that I barely knew what I was doing back then. I mostly followed my instincts. I enjoyed feeling his cock in my hand so I continued to rub him. It was only a few moments until I felt a wetness, he pulled away and apologized.

I thought to myself, “Oh my god! What happened? What did I do? Did I do something good or did I do something bad?”

It is only recently that I started thinking about him and realized that he was over excited and came too quickly or am I wrong?

It’s a shame that we did not have the internet back then. I could have asked you all. Boy did I have a lot to learn! It’s amazing that I have managed to get this far in life without someone to explain these little hiccups that life has presented.

2 comments:

ChasHunk said...

Happy Holidays Kitty, it is pretty normal for a teen to be a quickdraw. I am glad that you have fond memories of the guy.
For my senior trip, while in high school, we camped at Assateague Island. My friend Karen wanted to take a walk down the beach with me. After a bit we rested an the brush on the edge of the dunes. She casually touched my leg while talking to me. Bam I got an instant boner and leaked precum. I was so embarrassed but Karen just acted like she did not notice my wet spot. She was very perceptive and made certain that this event would never define or damage our friendship by not staring at my stiffy. She took care of things in my tent several times a night.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty, Yes the young days.... It took me a long time to figure out how to last a long tim but the question then became how come you haven't cummed yet? So is it a good ting or not?? For me at that time I enjoyed the feeling and getting all sweaty. All she had to do was to tell me "I want you to cum Now".

Hammer