Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Guess Who


You’ll never guess who came to MY house the other day…my old sweet buddy and former lover HAMMER! I know…RIGHT?!?!?!

Kitty needed some pipes cleaned and who better to clean Kitty’s pipes than the master himself?

Actually Hammer really DID fix my pipes and although there were moments that were a little awkward, we managed to get through it and Kitty now has a brand new shower.

What awkward moments you ask?

Let’s start with me asking what his real name is after fucking him a half a dozen times.

When Hammer first arrived we did the half mouth half cheek kiss because Kitty’s kids were hanging about and Kitty is in no mood to explain to the kids why I am kissing the guy fixing the shower.

Hammer showing me the shower when it was done and resisting climbing inside of it with him. That was an especially tough one for Kitty because no matter what happened between the two of us that energy is still there and Kitty still gets wet at the site of Hammer.

I guess the last awkward moment was when Hammer was leaving. Both of us hesitated for a moment and then realized that not only were my kids around but my neighbors were all out as well.

I texted Hammer later to thank him again and we chatted a bit about maybe getting together. The thought of Hammer’s hands on me and the thought of his hard cock inside me are just enough to make me smile and say “Let’s try out that new shower.”

2 comments:

1ManView said...

Mmm, sounds like hot fun in the shower sometime soon..

Anonymous said...

New to your blog and I already feel the same as you! Rock on and wish I knew how to fix showers!