Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Condemned


I logged onto my blog this morning with a great deal of hesitation. I’m not sure what I expected…a big “CONDEMNED” sign or something? But I took the 1st step and I am here. Not necessarily writing anything sexy but just wanting to let anybody still reading know that I am here…alive…and better than ever. Hammer and I have made several attempts at getting together. I know I know and if T-Bone ever reads this he is going to kill me. He’s been wanting to romp and God I love him for trying but Dude has access to way to many firearms and he also has one crazy bitch for a wife. I have told him time and time again that I have fought hard for my freedom and there is no way in hell that I am going to end up in the news as one of those random women that’s taken out by some crazy bitch in a hotel room.

Hammer…well he’s a different story. Regardless, life gets in the way and we have yet to christen that new shower.

Ultimately Kitty is trying to meet a new playmate preferably not married so that we can romp…fuck together and I can write about it for your reading pleasure. Kitty has not given up hope.
So hang in there friends. I see some of my other friends have removed their blogs completely. That’s not me. I’m still here. I just need to find a playmate.

Adios for now.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Yes, you need to find one soon. A kitty needs to be cared for

Tom said...

Welcome back!