Monday, August 5, 2013

Memories of the Young One Part Deux

S grabbed one of the handmade soaps and ran it between his hands to begin the lather. Then he ran his hands with the soap up and down my back and over my shoulders. He leaned in closer and I could feel his long hard cock up against my rear end. The soap fell to the floor and his hands began to roam about the rest of my body as he kissed the back of my neck. His hands cupped my breasts then moved down between my legs.

I could feel his cock even harder now but his strong grip on my hips prevented me from turning around to look at him. Without a word he bent me over and forced himself inside of me. I immediately groaned uncontrollably. I had never been taken so forcefully. Once the initial shock wore off I realized that he felt good inside of me. This was not a young boy behind me. This was a man who knew what he wanted and was taking it.

His long hard thrusts made me squeal with pleasure and without me realizing it he had slipped his hand underneath to rub my clit. I came almost immediately then one, two, three thrusts after that he came.

We both took a moment to breath. Neither one of us moved and the hot water was still running. He stood erect first, rinsed off then without a word left to get dressed in his room. I took a few minutes more as I was still trying to process what had just happened. Once I collected myself I went into my room and continued to get dressed for dinner.

Once we were both dressed and ready to go S looked at me, smiled and said “You look pretty.” All I could think was “God, you are young and DAMN you are good!”

Dinner out with friends for our mini reunion was fun and effortless. S sat at the opposite end of the table but I could feel his eyes on me throughout the night. Occasionally I looked up at him. He would smile then turn to talk to the friend sitting next to him.

After dinner I went up to the main house to visit with S’s parents for a little while longer. S went out with a few of his friends who had joined us for dinner. When I returned to the cottage it was empty so I undressed slipping into just an old tee shirt and attempted to fall asleep. I must have managed to fall asleep at some point because I opened my eyes and a little more than an hour had passed. I was wide awake. I spotted some herbal tea in the kitchen earlier so I made myself a cup of tea not realizing that S had come home while I was asleep.

As I sat at the kitchen table sipping tea he came up from behind me. I was startled as I did not realize he was in the house. We began talking about insomnia as he poured himself some tea as well. He sat across from me quietly at first then he began telling me stories about each of the friends I had met at dinner. I had all but forgotten about the shower sex as we sat and chatted like old friends

Finally I felt my eyes begin to get sleepy. I excused myself, and stood to go back to my room. S stood as well. He towered over me. He had to be well over six foot tall, probably closer to six foot four. He leaned down and gently kissed my lips. His hands pulled me closer to him. He was strong and insistent. I could not have moved if I wanted to. He began to kiss me deeply as he moved his tongue around in my open mouth. I was helpless. When he was satisfied that I would not push him away he released his grip on me and led me back into my room. Generally I sleep naked but since the weather was getting much colder and I was not sure how cold the house would be I actually had on an old tee shirt with no panties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm even Chubbing Now....

Me