Thursday, September 10, 2015

Taking the Edge Off


It’s hard to believe that it’s been three years since we’ve been together but after we both came, we did the math and that’s what we figured out. Okay…I lied…HE came we did the math then he pulled me to the side of the bed and licked my clit until I came. It was a nice way to take the edge off after the disappointing episode with the Traveling Salesman.

To be honest I forget if he texted me first or I texted him but as he said later that night, “The planets aligned” and our schedules worked out and we met at the very cheapest hotel we could find and we fucked…just like we used to and it was pretty damn nice.
He always had a nice cock even though his evil wife always puts it down. I make an effort to pump him up 1. Because he really does have a great cock and 2. Because I hate women who attack a man’s cock.

I have to say that we have chemistry. It all starts with the kissing and we can talk honestly with one another. Kitty appreciates that. It also helps that he’s doing the open marriage thing with his wife so there’s not as much hiding which is really nice. In fact he took a picture of Kitty sucking his cock and was going to text it to her.

Kitty missed how deep he can get inside of me. It’s really an indescribable feeling. He came before Kitty was able to and I usually cum while I’m riding his cock but we had a few minor technical difficulties. The great part is that while he was trying to get hard again after cumming he asked Kitty to talk dirty to him. I asked him if he likes to eat pussy. Much to Kitty’s delight he showed me exactly how much and damn did that feel good!!

As we were getting dressed he asked what my plans were for dinner. None of Kitty’s lovers ever asked that before or ever took me out after fucking. It was kind of nice. We went out for dinner together to a nice restaurant completely out in the open and completely at ease with one another. Kitty liked that.


We texted a bit today. He had a flight tonight so I know he’ll be out of the country through the weekend. We promised not to wait another three years to get together. Kitty thinks I’m going to try my best to keep that promise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice read Kitty.....

Me

Same sassy girl said...

Awww... so nice to see him again. Not as nice for me as it was for you but still good! Yay!

Naughty Kitty said...

I was pleasantly surprised!!

Naughty Kitty said...

Thank you Hammer <3