Tuesday, October 6, 2015

AM Update

It made Kitty a little sad to delete my profile from Ashley Madison once and for all. Don’t get me wrong, Kitty has been hidden for quite some time but on occasion I would check out my “Favorites” list to see who was still playing. It was a security blanket in a way. One by one my lovers and former lovers began to delete their profiles after the bit Ashley Madison hacking drama. It wasn’t so much that they were concerned for their security as the site lacked luster.

Admittedly Kitty noticed the quality of men wasn’t all that great either. I have to chuckle when I think about my boss running into my office asking if I had heard the news about “That Ashley Website”. Kitty smiled at the idea that even though I never actually admitted to being on the site he assumed at least that I knew what it was….not that he or any of my bosses were on it but Kitty always thought it might be funny if they were. Kitty received several texts and emails from all sorts of people asking what I thought about the drama. Kitty’s standard response is, “I’m single. I answer to no one and have nothing to hide.”

So when I looked at my “Favorites” list gradually diminish I realized that most of the men on it I have known for years now. They float in and out of Kitty’s life. They have my cell phone number and can reach me at their will so they are not really GONE.
I have made quite a few friends met a few lovers on Ashley Madison. I think it’s a shame what happened. As a woman who was formerly in a bad marriage Ashley Madison provided a sexual outlet for me and in the end Kitty learned a lot about myself and grew emotionally in a sense.

This isn’t the end for Kitty. It’s coming up on Kitty’s busy season so meeting lovers will slow to a snail’s pace for a bit but in the end it’s not all about sex for Kitty anymore. Kitty’s got a busy wonderful life filled with wonderful friends and lovers.


Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

GoodWill said...

Time marches on...whether we are ready for it or not I suppose. Always good to see updates from you.