Friday, October 23, 2015

Kitty’s Day in Court


So Kitty got called for jury duty this week. I know RIGHT?!?!?!? EXCITING!!!!

Actually nobody could believe that Kitty was chosen and then when I assured them I was everybody said, “Good LUCK!!!” It’s really the first time that Kitty has ever actually been called in. Generally I call the day before and have been dismissed. So like a dutiful citizen Kitty went into court for the interview. As I sat in the court room watching potential jurors be dismissed one right after the other I became entranced. I looked around hoping to see someone I knew at first then began to fantasize about seeing someone I knew from Ashley Madison. 

Kitty sat thinking how funny it would be to call a sidebar. Kitty would go up to the judge’s bench with the prosecuting attorney as well as the defense attorney and say, “Uh, Your Honor. I know the Defending attorney. We met in a hotel room after corresponding on Ashley Madison but Kitty ASSURES you that this will not impact my judgment what so ever!”

Do you think the judge would buy that? Or even funnier how about if the JUDGE was on Ashley Madison?!?!?!? “Um Your Honor? You may not recognize me with my clothes on. But it’s ME…you know NAUGHTY KITTY!!!”

And when Naughty Kitty tells you that the judge was hot enough for Kitty to fuck Kitty would be telling the WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.


Sadly though, Kitty did not recognize a soul. Kitty did take every opportunity to look at the judge’s face searching for a sign…a sign to…well…you know…

1 comment:

Same sassy girl said...

Ah, nothing like jury duty. Whee! Do you look around everywhere and wonder? Or was it unusual or just more intense in that setting?