Wednesday, December 28, 2016

They Can't Stop Thinking...



I guess he can’t stop thinking about Kitty. I mean he JUST got married this past summer and he’s reaching out to me already? I can’t say that I am surprised. He was trying to get with Kitty before he finally tied the knot. He’s one of those guys that swears once the ink is dry he’ll be faithful. YEAH RIGHT!!!

But Kitty has changed. Married men don’t necessarily appeal to me anymore. Wait…let me rephrase…NEW married men don’t necessarily appeal to me these days. Kitty is quite content with the few married lovers that I have and then should Kitty meet a new single prospect…well…we will cross that bridge if and when we ever come to it.

So yes, Kitty owes you all yet another apology for dropping out of site. But Kitty’s vanilla life is quite busy leaving no time for Kitty to write not to mention trying to keep things sexy for you all.

In reality, yes, Kitty still has sex but as I said to a blogging buddy of mine, it’s not the “dirtier the better” sex that Kitty has had in the past. The sex Kitty has been having is more fulfilling. Kitty’s lovers have been around for a while and so our sex has become familiar and comfortable which is nice for Kitty but maybe not so exciting to read about.

Ahhh well. I do want to wish you all a Happy and Healthy 2017 and please feel free to email Kitty. I love keeping in touch!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, So when are we hooking up? The new year is coming and we need to bring it in with a Bang...
Hammer
:):):)

aaaa said...

Happy New Year to you and may 2017 be better than 2016 and all previous years combined. :)

Naughty Kitty said...

Love and best wishes to you both ❤️❤️❤️

Jim said...

Is this blog dead? Anythng new?

Naughty Kitty said...

Kitty really hasn't had time to write but there is a lot going on. Don't give up on me!!