Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Here Kitty Kitty...

Where has Kitty gone? You may be asking yourself this and some other questions. Well...Kitty is here...alive and well and enjoying my crazy vanilla life which as I am sure you can all imagine, is not REALLY all that vanilla.

Truth be told Kitty has met a very "Special Someone" dare I say Kitty is IN-LOVE?!?!?!?!? Seriously I do not know what is up. All I know is that I have met a man and at this point in time do not want to be with any other man. This man fulfills me in every way. I believe he feels the same way as we have been practically inseparable since we got together.

I do really have to write about him and could never fit all that I have to say in just one post. Let me start by telling you that he is quite a bit older than Kitty and yet our age difference is not an issue between us on any level. He is very young for his age and Kitty is an old soul so we joke that he is 61 and Kitty is 60. Fuck the age difference! This guy can get hard like a 20 year old man without any pills and damn if that isn't a major turn on for Kitty especially knowing that I am the one who makes him hard.

I do adore him and love the fact that we do not have to hide or sneak around although we do a little in light of the fact that Kitty has two teenagers in the house and OH...did I mention that he is a CLIENT? Oh yeah...well it's a bit of a secret for the time being since he is an old friend of Kitty's boss and although my boss has seen us flirting, is unaware that we are officially in a "relationship." I know...crazy...RIGHT?!?!?

So, Kitty mostly just wanted to write a quick post to say hi to ya'll and let you know that even though I have not much time to write these days, I do think about it and all of you often.

Love and peace to all of you and please keep in touch <3

5 comments:

aaaa said...

Congrats! Best of luck to you.

Naughty Kitty said...

Thank you!!

1ManView said...

Sounds like fun... Now you have plenty to write about and plenty for us to read. Just look at your blog list and see how many have departed or gone quiet. We need Kitty to come out and play with us... 😄


peace and love
1ManView

Same sassy girl said...

Wow! What wonderful news! So happy for you!!

-Sassy

Naughty Kitty said...

I will certainly try not to disappoint, Manview. Thanks, Sassy. Kitty is a happy happy Kitty <3 <3