Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The "L" Word

YEP! It's out there. Kitty and "Someone Special" said the words and more importantly MEAN the words!! Can Kitty just tell you that in a million years I'd never expect to ever feel this way about anybody at this stage in our lives. We have this crazy connection that I just cannot put into words. The connection is not only intellectual and emotional but translates into the best sex Kitty has ever had which for those of you who may or may not know...Kitty has had some INCREDIBLE sex!

Okay so by now I can imagine you are all thinking "Ew GROSS, Kitty! Nobody wants to read about LOVE. We want the smut. We want the dirty nasty details of Kitty and 'Someone Special' fucking."

Well, it's funny actually. While SS can be so kind and romantic outside of the bedroom, he can be nasty and filthy in bed like nobody Kitty has ever fucked. In fact, sometimes Kitty gets a little startled when SS says, "God I love your cunt!"

So one difference between SS and Kitty is our working seasons. Kitty's busy season just ended and SS's is just beginning. SS was so wonderful and supportive during Kitty's busy season especially in light of the fact that we had just started dating that Kitty wants to be a supportive girlfriend to SS.

A few weeks ago in the midst of stress over lots of things going on at work SS got bronchitis. It was horrible. We hadn't fucked in two weeks which as you all know is a cruel punishment for Kitty. So once SS began to feel better Kitty thought, "How can Kitty show SS how much I missed him?"

Well let me just tell you all that nothing says "I love you and I missed you" better than an old fashioned blow job. You got it! Kitty met SS after work. He took a break from his work and went right up to his bedroom. He did not want to kiss on the lips as he felt as though he still might be contagious. Okay so we stood and Kitty began kissing his neck. He had taken off his clothes and was standing naked. His cock was already hard but Kitty took my time. I worked my way down to his cock and began to suck on the head. SS loves when I do that. Kitty loves to please SS and I knew that he wanted me to swallow. Initially when we started fucking I told him that I prefer not to swallow but by this time I had become so infatuated with SS that I would have done anything to please him and to make him feel good.

He asked me to take off my top and bra. SS loves Kitty's tits and Kitty loves that. He spends a lot of time on them which Kitty thinks is wonderful but alas it was time to get down to business. And so Kitty for I think the first time ever gave a full blown unadulterated blow job (including swallowing) to the man I have come to love and then sent his ass back to work.

I must admit, it was so much fun!!

2 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

Oh my... the L word scares the beejeezus outta me. So glad you're having a grand time with it! And swallowing! : )

Naughty Kitty said...

Oh believe me I KNOW how you feel Sassy! I felt the same way until this incredible man came into my life. I never could have imagined having this connection with anybody. The craziest part is that after all I have seen and been through...after all the cheating I've seen and been a part of, I completely trust this man to be faithful to me and I have every intention of being faithful to him :)