Thursday, June 12, 2014

Updates and Random Thoughts From the Desk of Naughty Kitty


Work is super slow these days. It’s normal for this time of year. Unfortunately “idle minds are the devil’s workshop”. Kitty chats with Bader but since there is a good 3 hour time difference there are 3 hours or so when Kitty is left to my own devices. Oh, side note. Bader sent Kitty the most beautiful cock picture. Damn! It made Kitty’s mouth and pussy water…sigh…

Chatting with Bader made Kitty horny and my go to guy had up to this point been Hammer. He and I were texting all sorts of filthy texts getting each other wet and hard and then Kitty made the futile mistake. Kitty asked Hammer when the last time he had sex was. Kitty assumed when he said six weeks it was with his wife which I sort of knew about. It turned out it was with his girlfriend.

In light of my recent health issues namely the HPV, I became irritated with the fact that not only am I in a fucking line behind Hammer’s wife and kids but now I am standing behind how many fucking girlfriends?

I went for my biopsy yesterday. It went extremely well and Kitty got the green light to go ahead and live my life. The test results will be in next week but the doctor seemed confident that Kitty had nothing to worry about. She even assured me that HPV is extremely common and pretty much anybody who is sexually active will test positive for it and not to be embarrassed. I asked her what to do about sex and she said to go ahead as I have been doing. She even said a condom wouldn’t necessarily help prevent passing HPV on.

Last week Kitty was busy with concerts and recitals. I was fortunate enough to sit next to my friend’s husband while she sat in front of us. Can I just say that I so want to fuck this guy! He is just my type. He is big and burley and seems like he has a lot of pent up frustration and we all know what that means in bed. I have even asked my friend if I could borrow him for a few hours assuring her I will return him. She just laughed it off. But Kitty wasn’t kidding. So he and I sat next to each other exchanging snide remarks about the recital and occasionally his wife who is a super bitch to him whenever I see them together. In the meantime Bad Boy texted me. I told him what was going on and he said “NO MORE MARRIED MEN!”

Bad Boy is right. I’m not sure what attracts me to married men but Kitty really has to stop. The single guys around here have no interest in Kitty. Hammer says it is because they don’t take the time to get to know me. I agree with that. Unfortunately though Kitty really DOES have to lay off the married men.

Oh lastly, if there are any psychics or witches out there reading my blog can you please send some good ju ju my way. Kitty is super horny and really all I want is to meet a fun long term playmate. Oh and please make him single…with a big hard cock. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

JackBader said...

The married men thing is the fact that you don't have to worry about the commitment in my opinion. You can have a relationship that is just pure sexual without the emotional attachment.

You just have to keep looking you will find what you need at some point... hopefully soon.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bader and I don't have a list long of GF.... That was a 20's thing. I apologize if you happen to be one of the nicest women I have met.

Me