Friday, June 21, 2013

The Feeling

I don’t know how to describe it.  Maybe I am sensitive from my Ashley Madison days. Maybe Kitty is insecure. Maybe after years and years of insisting that I am not needy…the reality is that I AM NEEDY.

No, that’s not it. It’s attention. Kitty wants some attention. Kitty wants a little male attention. I know all too well that people have lives and people are busy. Kitty is busy. Kitty is VERY busy! And yet on Saturday night…well…I can’t help it. Kitty craves a man. There is something about the weekend…something about a Saturday night that says “Date Night” to Kitty. Kitty went for years and years and YEARS without going out or doing anything on the weekends when I was with Angry Guy. Now I want to have something to show for the weekend…I want something to look forward to. That’s what the Shrink recommended.


So, BD2 is going to the Stone’s concert tonight and he’s going to a car show on Sunday…but no mention of Saturday to Kitty. So…we’ll see. It’s a feeling…like maybe the “Time to move on" feeling.

2 comments:

JackBader said...

BD2 does not know what he is missing.. I would be spending as much time as possible with Kitty if I had the chance.

Oh what fun we could have on a Saturday night.

You deserve so much more.

Naughty Kitty said...

Awes thanks Bader! Stay tuned. I have a naughty weekend in store and will be posting about it over the next few days.