Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kitty Distracted


I’m not sure what’s going on with me. Is it age? Hormones? I dunno but the other night when Freddie and Kitty hit the sheets Kitty was just not into it. I mean I looked across the table at him at dinner and got wet. No doubt. We were talking and dining. He was as nice as could be. Kitty had on my sexy black bra and red silky g-string even though I had a heck of a calorie busting dinner the night before with friends and wasn’t feeling sexy. But I still was up for that cock of Freddie’s. Was it the fact that he was smoking every chance he got whenever we were outside back and forth from the car? This was definitely reminiscent of Angry Guy and yes a turn off for Kitty but I keep telling myself this is just about sex. I don’t need to change Freddie and he sure as hell isn’t going to change me.

Was it the fact that I was still recuperating from my Surfer Dude fucking although that was so soft, sweet and relaxing it wasn’t as though I was sore or raw from it.

I’ll admit that when Freddie’s tongue touched my cunt I immediately thought of the velvet touch of Surfer Dude’s tongue and how I responded immediately. For whatever reason Freddie’s tongue felt too rough. His hands too rough. His fingers crammed into my ass way too hard.

I will say that his cock got nice and hard and Freddie does have a nice big hard cock. Kitty does like that. Kitty even managed to ride Freddie’s cock for a little bit. Freddie said, “Your pussy is so tight.” Even though I don’t think it was meant to be a compliment, I had to think, “how fucking loose was your ex?”

Freddie should be pleased that Kitty is so tight although I think it has more to do with the fact that he has quite a big cock…quite possibly the biggest Kitty has ever had the pleasure of sucking on.

In the end Kitty got herself off with my own bullet while Freddie fumbled between trying to lick my clit and play with his fingers. Kitty has spoiled Freddie to the point where all he wants is one of Kitty’s signature blow jobs and to cum in Kitty’s mouth. Freddie, I think needs to earn that. He is taking it for granted and Kitty can’t allow that. So, Kitty told Freddie to come on my tits. I think he enjoyed it. In the end he came. He wanted to lay and spoon all night but Kitty was anxious to get home.

“Someday, I’d like to wake up next to you like this,” he said from behind.

Kitty thought. “Yeah, NOT going to happen!” In reality Kitty smiled at Freddie and said, “Well, you never know.”

Is Kitty getting too full of myself? I think maybe this extra weight has me distracted. I no longer feel sexy. Kitty has to pull myself together and Kitty has got to do that NOW.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Surfer Dude has turned on the right switch Kitty, go for it.

Me