Friday, September 19, 2014

Technology Can be a Dangerous Thing


So something kind of funny happened in our office the other day. I thought I'd share it here since nobody else would probably appreciate it. We all know that Kitty receives dozens and dozens of cock shots from all over the WORLD! Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration but I am fortunate enough to run with a select crowd of men that enjoy sending photos to Kitty. In fact I think word may have gotten around the office because the other day my boss sat at my computer to update something. My phone which was sitting to the right of him “pinged”. He said, “Here you may want to take this in case it’s a picture,” then he handed me the phone, barely touching it as though it was a dirty diaper.

Now what kind of friend would I be if I didn't accept these photos and in some cases share them with a friend?

Well...I actually did that not too long ago. A fellow blogger sent me a picture of his very erect cock. I have to say and cannot fully describe how absolutely beautiful this cock is. Kitty just had to share this picture with a friend so I shared it with a friend at work. And she agreed that this particular cock was something to be adorned. She felt so strongly about the picture that she decided to save it onto her phone.

Now we all happen to have iPhones where I work. I'm not sure how other phones work but with iPhone there is a little icon at the bottom of the picture that allows you to either save the photo to your phone, send in a text, email or post to Facebook.

Well, my girl...not sure what she did exactly but she clicked to save she apparently sent the picture somewhere other than her phone. When she tried to find it on her phone she couldn't. She looked in her family photos. She looked in her texts. The more she looked the more and more frantic she became. The more frantic she became the harder we laughed. We laughed so hard Kitty almost wet my pants and not in a good way.

In the end we never found the picture on her phone. All we were able to do was confirm that she did not post it on Facebook but every time the topic of pictures of any kind comes up we both break out into hysterical laughter.

2 comments:

JackBader said...

Oh how I hope that this was not a picture of me... lol

Naughty Kitty said...

No comment Bader ;)