Friday, September 7, 2012

Kitty's Happy Weekend


Kitty is super frisky today and Kitty has been super happy. Would you like to know WHY Kitty is happy? Well it is because Kitty is having Auditor Guy over for a play date this weekend. I know RIGHT?!?!

I can’t be sure how Auditor Guy feels but Kitty is SO excited. Kitty really digs Auditor Guy although Auditor Guy always plays it cool. Of course he does…he’s an AUDITOR!

So Auditor got just a little sample of Kitty on our first date but now Auditor Guy is going to get the full Monty. That’s one of the things I love most about this new single life of mine…the sky is the limit.

Now I know Auditor Guy is very open to being part of my blog and has given me license to write if I feel the need to write about our encounters but Auditor Guy has also agreed to play with some toys with Kitty so that Kitty can review them on the blog. I for one think that is going to be lots of fun. I may finally get that Sex Candy testing job I have been lobbying for.

So I hope you all have a great weekend. I will be back next week hopefully with a fun and sexy blog post with Auditor Guy.

No comments: