Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kitty’s Melancholy Week Continues


Each passing day that I don’t hear from the Cowboy proves his rejection of Kitty eminent. It’s rainy and gross here today.

Kitty has been getting texts from Freddie…remember “Fast Freddie”? Well he disappeared for about six weeks. Nothing happened that Kitty could remember to prompt Freddie being angry with Kitty but never the less he disappeared. Since Kitty didn’t much care for Freddie’s ways I simply let him go…until he started texting Kitty.

Kitty has not encouraged Freddie at all nor WILL I but I did want to investigate a little theory that I had about WHY Freddie suddenly disappeared. Kitty had a hunch that Freddie went looking for something better…younger…thinner…prettier.

So last night while Kitty lay in bed feeling sorry for myself over Cowboy’s rejection I texted Freddie.

Kitty: “Have you been on any good dates lately?”

Freddie: “No. I haven’t been intimate with anyone since you. And that’s the truth. And that was July? August?”

Now how stupid is he to make a remark like that…so in other words he doesn’t REMEMBER?!?!?! WTF?!?!

Kitty: “lol August. Last text you sent me was Labor Day. I texted you a few weeks later and never heard back until the other day. By the way being intimate is not the same as a date.”

Freddie: “yes. POF They were just not for me. Two lied and one cheated on me after I expressed my feelings for her. They were all nuts.”

Now between you and me how can he possibly have feelings for this woman after a few weeks and then be stupid enough to admit it to Kitty after texting how much he misses me. WTF?!

Freddie: “One that I took out just didn’t click. I guess she forgot what she had already told me then on the date told me something different. Second one said she wanted a relationship then after 3 dates said she needed ‘me time’ and time with her son. Third one went on a few dates with me, said she’d be happy to be my girlfriend, then I caught her at the bar with another guy after she told me she was sick and going to bed that night.”

Sounds like Freddie got what he deserved if you ask Kitty.

Kitty: “Sounds like you’ve been getting out and about the past few weeks.”

Freddie: “Yes, but it’s a waste of time honestly. And a waste of emotion.”

Kitty: “Well I’m sorry but I waited and waited. I thought you were busy with work. You were dating other women.”

Freddie: “I’m sorry too. But I thought you weren’t really happy with me. Honest.”

Kitty: “You had someone kind, and funny and patient right in front of you and you thought you could do better. If you thought that you should have said something. I don’t play those games. I told you that and I meant it. Everything would have been fine.”

Freddie: “My mistake”

YA THINK?!?!?!?!?

Kitty: “Apology accepted. I hope you learn for next time. Although the chances of finding another woman like me around here are slim to none. LOL”

Freddie: “I understand. I realize that now. But keep me in mind if you find yourself single again. Best wishes to you. Goodnight Kitty.”

Kitty: “I’m not sure I could trust you Fred. I’d always wonder when you’d disappear again.”

Freddie: “I understand.”

The sad thing is I really don’t think he DOES understand.

No comments: