Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My New Friend Ashley Madison

Just when you thought I was going soft, Kitty Kat managed to pull me back in. Into the “Naughty Life” that is. She turned me onto this website called Ashley Madison. It’s basically a free website to hook up with people.

So now let me warn you about a few things. I am not always the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree so I went right ahead and signed up for this free fuck finding site as though I was signing up for a freakin’ credit card. I used my usual sign on name which isn’t too smart considering it includes my name.

Then when I realized that I couldn’t change this info I had to start all over and guess what? You have to PAY to delete your account!

So it took a little while to get going but before I knew it I had men viewing my profile and chatting with me. I could do a commercial!

What can I say, I am a social person! I LOVE people.

Overall I have to say that I am enjoying the site. I never heard of it before and when I mentioned it today to my single guy boss he not only had heard about it but he had an account! How awesome would that have been if we met up through the website?

So do me a favor and sign up using my link and maybe we can all have a little naughty fun.


3 comments:

KittyCat said...

Yes yes it is awesome.
Met someone actually
pretty interesting guy
and the best part........
Wait for it
he lives here in my town
I know
no fucking way.

JerZey Girl said...

Just be careful KC. You don't want the sportsman finding your limbs all over the city do you? Or worse, finding out and putting your limbs there himself!

Hotwife4life said...

Thats why we use sites, that use validations. No validations, then playtime includes Hubby as a shaperon until we have a warm and fuzzy.