Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sitting Next to XXX


Kitty misses her blog. I really do and the fact that I haven’t kept up with it has nothing more to do with the fact that I haven’t had anything juicy to write about and believe me Kitty has TRIED! I even got a request from Bad Boy for a post and I talk to him all the time! Oh on that subject Bad Boy is planning a visit out my way in the fall so if nothing else maybe I will have something fun to write about then. Bad Boy, if you are reading this…WILL Kitty have something fun to write about when you come visit???

So Kitty has been dating and hanging out with friends and working A LOT. I figured nobody wants to read about that boring everyday nonsense so I haven’t written but I think I may be getting close.

I figured I’d wait but today I actually had a business meeting with none other than XXX. I sat side by side with him listening to him blabber on. All I could think about was “Is he going to think about me tonight when he masturbates?” I sure as hell hope so. XXX is exactly the same as he was when we first met. He is still under his cunt wife’s thumb and she is STILL stringing him along. Meanwhile Kitty is growing and flourishing and damn am I enjoying life!

I have to say, it did make me want to write a post. At first I thought I might do a fantasy post but to be honest XXX does not do it for me anymore. Weird right?!?!?!?

Kitty did have a date this past weekend with a guy who seems really into Kitty. As I told a friend of mine, he is not my typical type and he may just want to get laid. I’m not sure if that is what I am looking for at this point but he’s a nice guy and is making an effort so I will go out with him again. My friend who happens to be male said “well you better figure out what your goal is because I hate to see a good guy spend money on a good burger and not get laid.”

So while I was sitting in the meeting with XXX listening to him blabber on I began to think about it and I thought what the hell?! So I think what I am going to do is just go with it and maybe I will fuck this guy. Maybe it will be a good way to relax after a particularly rough winter. Maybe it will give me something fun to write about. Maybe it will turn into something. That’s the great thing about being Kitty. I just never know.

1 comment:

~McK said...

ah kitty, good to hear you are flourishing! go and enjoy a good burger :) only you can decide if you want to fuck the new guy or not, regardless it's on your own terms if you do. have fun either way!