Friday, July 29, 2011

Contemplating

It’s actually pretty ironic that I have a sex blog. I don’t actually have much sex. I guess that’s my inspiration. I obsess over sex because I want what I don’t have. That is true. If I am having a conversation with a man, my boss, my neighbor, my kid’s friend’s father I try to picture how they would be in bed.
I think I could pretty much have good sex with anybody at this stage of the game. Today I was at work and a guy who works down the hall came in to chat. It’s Friday so everything is pretty casual as far as dress and attitude. So this guy was going on and on about his ex-wife and how he googles her but how he is not a stalker and all I can think about is how I would fuck this guy.

He’s pretty geeky so it would be especially fun for me I think. Something tells me nerdy guys are especially “giving” in bed. I’d LOVE to find out.

There is a part of me that loves to shock people. I love to make people laugh and I love to turn men on. It’s an ego thing with me, I think.

At any rate I wonder if I am the only person that does this. I wonder if men look at me and wonder how I am in bed. I think my appearance is deceiving. I think most men would write me off as a chick that does the missionary position and that’s it.

Well, we all know that couldn’t be farther from the truth.

No comments: