Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fuck it! Let's Just Open a Sex Blog and Call it a Day

I am not typically a follower. I am a leader, at least that’s what I think. But my friends have been after me to open up a blog of a COMPLETELY open nature. They want me to open a blog which is open about sex. Well, here we are people!
To look at me you would never expect me to be as sexual a person as I am. I happen to enjoy sex. I wouldn’t call myself a "Sex Addict" but I think about it all the time and I happen to believe that a lot of people out there do as well and I am not just talking about men. Come on ladies! Help me out here!
I am not sure what the young kids are doing now a days but I for one am into blow jobs lately. I have really come to adore them. It was only very recently that I really started to get excited myself while giving them. It’s an oral thing with me. I like my mouth going while I am being pleasured. I suppose that is why god invented "69".
Really these are the things they should teach you in sex ed class. No, actually I see why they don’t and as the mother of a teen-ager I can tell already that he has lost his virginity and although I am quite sexual myself and quite open with my children about sex, it still breaks my heart a little. I was hoping he was going to make it to college before he lost his virginity.
Oh, look at me. This is my first entry of the new blog and already I am rambling. I apologize for that but just so you know my overall attitude is that I don’t apologize on my blogs. If you comment I will typically not edit in any way so feel free to add your input, opinions and suggestions.
Wow! That sounded totally grown up! Let’s try to keep that to a bare minimum. I am nothing if not immature.
At any rate, I hope there are people who enjoy this blog. The more the merrier so please share with your friends if you like and comment,comment,comment.

2 comments:

KittyCat said...

Here's The thing about BJ's.
I know alot of girls give them cause their men
like to revive them
but........
If your not truly into them the guys
won't enjoy them as much.
And to try and explain to someone how to give
a great blowjob isn't easy either.
I think either your good at it or your n o t.
Great post, can't wait to see what else ya got.

JerZey Girl said...

I agree KC. I only wish I would have discovered it sooner. Do you think all the guys I have been with in the past would have a re-do with me?