Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Writer’s Block



I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning. That’s typical for me. What’s not typical is the feeling that I have now. I can do anything I want to. So as I sit here I am trying to decide what to write. A lot has been going on here especially since Angry Guy has left. In fact as I type this I believe I just saw his car drive by. Ordinarily I would be worried. He is angrier than ever. Bad Boy has encouraged…ORDERD me to change the locks on the house and even though I was planning on waiting originally, Bad Boy made some comments the other night that scared the shit out of Kitty. And so, today the locks will be changed.

So what else? Well…Hammer has been super busy as has Kitty so we haven’t had time to meet up. I am in need of some serious “inspiration” though. Once the kids get back to school and we are back in our routines hopefully we can make some time for each other. I sure do miss Hammer’s rock hard cock inside of me.

Oh, we have a new reader on the Naughty Kitty blog…Auditor Guy. I haven’t had the chance to ask him how he knew I had a blog but last night after I shot him a few clips from previous postings he asked me for the link to my blog. So I sent it to him. I wonder what Auditor Guy thinks of my blog.

So I DO apologize for today’s lackluster post but I promise Kitty is not out to dry. I just need a little time to re-group, organize and get some ROCK HARD inspiration.

No comments: