Friday, July 20, 2012

Can I Just Say...


That J-Date and Jewish men in general SSSSSSUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!! Yeah, I know I am going to get a lot of shit from my Jewish friends for this but DUDE!
Let me just say that well over 60 Jewish men have viewed my profile and I have only been contacted by three. Okay let me just say that all three looked and sounded like pedophiles and one didn’t even seem like he was actually Jewish. In fact he seemed like he was some crazy evangelist that wanted to convert me.

So the whole J-Date thing is a complete bust and quite frankly a huge waste of money. Now you all are going to say that my profile must be lacking but I assure you I had several consultants on my profile and I am pleased with that. Yes, I’ll admit that my photos are not the greatest but guess what? These guys are not exactly handsome either!

So what the fuck is the problem? Why the hell are these guys so damned picky? JEEZ-US! I am a highly educated, attractive woman with one hell of an awesome personality and sense of humor. KITTY IS A CATCH!!!

I have a mind to post my Naughty Kitty blog address. Maybe that would give these drips a rise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to here this, makes me feel like, maybe my Pro was sumwhat good... :) :) :)

Me

Funny

Naughty Kitty said...

Aw Hammer, you are AWESOME and you know it!! xoxox

the naked lady said...

Maybe the issue is you're just 'too old.' Aren't unmarried men your age supposed to be looking for a young, pretty thing to make them lots of good Jewish babies? So the upper limit on that is like 25 years old...

Tom said...

Aww... hang in there. Only a couple months until the High Holy Days and they'll need a nice Jewish girl to bring to temple. :)