Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It’s Tuesday



It’s Tuesday. We are meeting today…Hammer and I. We haven’t seen each other in a few weeks? Months? We’ve kept in touch. Don’t get me wrong. But as we both knew, getting together over the summer would be tough. The day is finally here. I hope he is ready for me.

I wonder how he would like me to start. God, I’ve missed his rock hard cock. I’ve missed it rubbing up against me as Hammer and I have that very first greeting kiss. As gentle as that kiss can be I feel his cock growing. I miss seeing his cock bob out as I undress him and free his cock from his pants. I miss running my hands on his cock, stroking it firmly as I fall to my knees and put it in my mouth. I miss feeling the head of his cock on the back of my throat and feeling his hands gently holding my head.

I miss feeling that cock inside of me. I miss when Hammer pulls his cock completely outside then plunges the entire thing back inside my pussy all at once…over…and over.
I miss when he tells me to turn over and I look into his eyes. He has a smirk on his face and I just know he is going to do something delicious to me from behind.

It’s Tuesday. We are meeting today. Are you ready for me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ready isn't the word, I've been longing for your kiss and touch. That hot wet pussy all over my hard cock riding me, oh yes I'm ready.

Hammer

Naughty Kitty said...

You always make me smile :)
xoxoxo

Ponyboy said...

Haha I feel like I am intruding on you two by reading this.

Hope you have/had a great time.