Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Vacation


Well, this week is it. It’s the last week of school for my kids until September. I have to be honest here and tell you that not only have I been stressing over juggling work and the various camps but I have been stressing over Hammer. I hate the idea of having to watch the clock when we are together and the summer camp situation here is not going to lend itself to long leisurely afternoon play dates.



I was hesitant about saying anything to Hammer. Things are going SO WELL between us. I just adore him in case you haven’t picked up on that. I didn’t want to give him the “summer is going to be impossible” story. I didn’t want him to think that I will be playing with anybody else even though he and I don’t really discuss the idea of being exclusive. I don’t want to hurt Hammer’s feelings and I don’t want him to feel neglected.



This morning I woke up to my daily “Good Morning Baby” email from Hammer. And that sweet Hammer as usual is on pretty much the same page as Kitty. He’s got a crazy summer schedule and a bunch of family obligations as well.



See, that’s exactly what I love about Hammer. He is so easy to communicate with and not just in bed. So we agreed…Hammer and me. We agreed to work things out for the summer without any stress or obligation and if worse comes to worse (which it doesn’t sound like it will) Hammer and I will start up again in September.



In the meantime Kitty’s blog may be REALLY REALLY boring without Hammer. So if any of you have any suggestions for topics to write about that don’t involve Hammer’s long hard cock please feel free to let me know.



On the positive side like I said to Hammer, can you imagine how awesome the sex is going to be after a summer vacation?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well we will see, maybe we can work something out and meet every so often, I hope even if its for a quickeeeee.

Me :)

Naughty Kitty said...

xoxoxox