Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Au Revoir

This morning Kitty woke up and once again deactivated my Ashley Madison profile…for now. I met some really great guys this round and am not leaving with the raw feeling that I had the last time I deactivated. I am not sure if the rest of you notice but once you  are on AM for a few weeks the same profiles keep popping up. I keep getting the same key requests from the same 64 year old man who wouldn’t be so bad if he had a few teeth.

The reason for the break has more to do with me than them this time around. After XXX and I ran into my friend and her asshole husband I was compelled to come clean with Angry Guy about the fact that XXX and I met for coffee. Needless to say he didn’t take it well. That was just a coffee confession. Can you imagine if I admitted to the fact that we actually ATE BREAKFAST?!?!?!

I think I also mentioned that XXX asked me if it is the idea of “strange dick” that turns me on or if I am looking for something more long term. Kitty has a busy week this week. I am potentially meeting three men…not all for sex but the potential is there. Kitty does not feel good about that. I’d like just one of those men…just one.

I am maintaining contact via email with some of the great guys that I met this time around on AM and if you think it’s over for me you couldn’t be farther from the truth. I just want to let things cool down with Angry Guy. I want to see what my buddy T-Bone brings to the table and of course there is always the hope that my client may be just the friend I need to cool my jets here and there although he is extremely busy and dealing with a lot of crap.

This week is starting off on the right foot. So au revoir for now Ashley Madison…au revoir...for now.

1 comment:

Ben said...

AM could really improve its service if it made better use of the "who I am" and "what I am looking for" filters. For example, I am open to women ages 45 to 65. But how do I know if a woman age 46 is open to meeting someone nearing 60?

And then there should be a general purpose mobile app for people looking to hook up. I am in Manhattan for the rest of the week, staying at a very nice hotel near Grand Central. I probnably pass dozens of nice women (well, not TOO nice) who would be open. How do we connect?