Monday, March 26, 2012

Visitors

Visitors

The other day one of my new friends and potential lovers emailed me. It turned out he was working in the area and wanted to meet for coffee or lunch. I asked him where he would be and it turned out he had a client in my office building. Strange right? I thought about Kat’s blog where she wrote about one of her lovers showing up at work. My situation is different and I have no idea why. The men I communicate with are drama free which is good and bad. I had my doubts about T-Bone because his wife is a whack and he seems to have a bit of a temper but with me he is calm as a cucumber so we are good.

When I realize F would be so close and that Big Cheese would be out of the office I invited F to come to my office to meet. I know this is risky but I feel pretty safe in my little office. I am surrounded by a lot of great people who stop by from time to time especially when they know Big Cheese is out of the office just to check on me.

When the day arrived F arrived right on time. He had emailed me a photo in advance. He looked different in person but I was pleasantly surprised. I never know what to make of a picture and I told him this. I agreed to meet him solely based on some really sweet emails he sent me and some nice comments he made on my blog. You all know Kitty is a whore for a man who reads my blog and gets totally wet for a man who actually writes a COMMENT.

So F and I had a nice little visit in my office and I had to admit to him later that I was very attracted to him. One thing that F emailed me that caught my attention is that he loves that feeling that you get when you meet someone new and are creating a connection. Butterflies. I agree. Eventually those butterflies go away. This I know. But let’s see where this leads to. Like XXX always says “This may be ‘the one’”.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Meeting, flirting, building sexual tension. That is a superb feeling, isn't it? Even is by email.

Now do you get moist, slightly wet, or wet the panties wet? ;-)

Naughty Kitty said...

I think you KNOW ;)

Ben said...

Not as well as I would like to ;-)

Naughty Kitty said...

In time my Jewish friend...in time. How do you feel about "gamey " women;)