Saturday, March 3, 2012

He Makes Me Laugh

I know I have been on a hate rant over Angry Guy and that’s really not fair. He does have SOME redeeming qualities. I have to say that when he wants to be he is a terrible romantic. He can’t help it. It comes naturally to him. I can appreciate some romance every now and then and when he is romantic I always welcome that however romantic does not necessarily translate into sex.

I think Angry Guy’s most redeeming feature is the way he makes me laugh. When he is not being an incredible asshole he can pretty much make me laugh non stop. That’s what attracted me to him in the first place. Kitty LOVES to laugh.

The reason I thought of this is because this morning we were laughing over something at breakfast. We took the kids to school together and as we were heading back home we passed our neighbor’s house. We saw the husband doing something in the wife’s car. Angry Guy made a joke about the husband hotwiring a bomb to the ignition or something. We both laughed because we both know that the husband is quite capable of such a thing. Anyway it got me thinking…Angry Guy and I have a history now. We have been together for a good long time and even though we don’t always get along we share our house, our children and a whole lot of laughs.

When Angry Guy got out of the car to let me go to work he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek and said “You have a SPECIAL day.”

No comments: