Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Cure for an Overactive Sex Drive

One of the questions that the headshrinker asked me was how I pulled myself out of my depression the last time I went through it which was several years ago.

I couldn’t remember exactly so I asked my friend if she could remember. She reminded me that I joined the gym and actually signed up for a weight loss challenge. I remembered that. I was motivated then. I had found something to care about and without even realizing it not only had I pulled myself out of my funk but also ended the winter with my very best body.

Obviously I let my guard down since then because even though I still hit the gym I gained back a good bit of the weight and feel overall shitty about myself.

So, this friend of mine, the friend who reminded me about the gym…well she just got certified for being a personal trainer. So she asked me to attend this new class that she started at the gym called Tabata. She said it was hard. She said it was painful. She said if I could walk when I was done then I wasn’t doing it right.
I said “I’m in!”

Today is the day after. I can’t move. I can walk but it’s actually more of a hobble. As I hobbled into the gym this morning at 5:30 I realized that I couldn’t fuck anybody even if I tried. The thought of throwing my legs over anybody’s shoulders makes me want to cry. The idea of getting on all fours for doggie style and/or anal sex is out of the question.

So you see? Kitty is offering a helpful hint for those of you who like me just can’t seem to get your mind off of sex. It’s called Tabata.

No comments: