Thursday, November 17, 2011

Guess Who’s Cumming For Dinner

Thanksgiving this year was well on its way to being dismal. It was just going to be me and the kids and maybe a few other family members. And then “The Boy” decided to pay a visit. “The Boy” is a little nickname that my favorite Grad student’s father calls him.

Yes, we are treading on some strange territory here. First of all “The Boy’s’” parents and I have become close friends. How do you tell one of your closest friends that you are fucking their son? Well, “The Boy” and I have both agreed to keep that little gem of a secret to ourselves. I mean why complicate things right?

“The Boy” has also become friendly with my son at school. So how do I tell my son that I am fucking his friend? Again, keeping that one to ourselves.

So in an effort to pick up the mood around here a little I told my son to invite a friend for the holiday if there was anybody he knows who does not have a place to go.

Don’t ask me how he managed to pick “The Boy” but that is EXACTLY who my son chose to bring home. Lucky me! I mean…seriously. I am LUCKY!

So now “The Boy” and I have to figure out how the hell THAT’s going to work. Like for instance when he comes into the house. Do I kiss him on the cheek or should we kiss the way we would ordinarily kiss…with tongue? Okay, cheek kissing and maybe one of us will slip and brush against the other person’s lips. “The Boy” is about 6’4” so it’s doubtful but a girl can dream can’t she?

How about sleeping arrangements? It’s only the polite thing to give “The Boy” the master bedroom to sleep in…and then sleep there with him. Wouldn’t you agree? Probably Angry Guy would not agree since we don’t have a king size bed. Is there time to pick one up before the holiday?

At dinner should we sit opposite each other or next to one another? If we are next to each other The Boy might be tempted to slip his hands between my legs. Although I would like that I don’t know if the Pilgrims would have gone that route. Maybe we should act like Pilgrims. Since The Boy is so well educated I am going to let him figure out how the Pilgrims would handle this situation. I’m doing the cooking.

Then don’t forget the goodnight kiss. Again, on the cheek? Damn, I wish there were a “How to” guide for this sort of thing.

How are you all spending the holiday?


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to call you to warn you but I thought this way might be more fun.

Naughty Kitty said...

Don't worry, Baby. If I can work with XXX every day I can manage a weekend with my favorite grad student <3

Advizor54 said...

You serve the meal and behave like Puritans, not pilgrims, until the lights are out, then you pull out the meat and serve him hot thighs and spicy breasts and he provides the gravy. (is that a bad enough metaphor for you?)

My Thanksgiving will be at my Mother-in-Law's house wishing that my sister--in-law hadn't let herself go. ;-)

Naughty Kitty said...

You DO make me smile Ad. I assure you we will behave.

Advizor54 said...

But you'll get a better story if you don't.

Naughty Kitty said...

Good point!

Anonymous said...

She'll also get caught and subsequently murdered.

Advizor54 said...

No, no, no. Haven't you seen the movie? The son and his girlfriend join in and someone gets to split the wishbone. No need for the coroner to get involed.

Naughty Kitty said...

Ad, that's just WRONG! Wait 'till your kids are this age and re-read this. You just gave me douche chills.

Besides, Kitty isn't a good sharer in bed.

Advizor54 said...

Ha ha ha ha

It works in all the movies.

And I wouldn't want to share you either.

Naughty Kitty said...

Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE Ad ;)

Advizor54 said...

I'm counting on it.

Chashunk said...

steamy, fair game

Naughty Kitty said...

Funny, Hunk ;) Have I mentioned that I LOVE your profile picture??

Darius said...

Abit late but i love this!!