Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TMI Tuesday – Under the Wire

This is my very first TMI Tuesday so please forgive me if I have not followed protocol.

1. What sexual act arouses you the most? For that matter, what nonsexual act arouses you the most?
Is it wrong to admit that doggie style or anal excites me most? I know, not very lady like but the sheer act of sex is very animalistic to me so when I am in the bedroom I am completely uninhibited.

As for a non-sexual act, email and texts. Somehow I can get turned on by the simplest of each depending who is sending them of course.

2. What is your signature or “go to” move that is sure to get a lover in the mood for sex?
I go right for the dick sucking move. Of course I start out with a little stroking with my hands but I just love the feel of a man’s cock getting hard in my mouth.
3. Do you queef?
I have to say no, not that I am aware of.
4. What’s the weirdest thing that’s happened to YOU as a result of your sex writings (e.g. blog, erotica, sex toy reviews)? (Borrowed from Insatiabear)
Nothing 'weird' has happened, but countless men have asked me if I would fuck them and write about them. One actually asked me in the midst of fucking me.
5. Have you ever had sex while someone watched someone else was in the room? Someone else in the bed, next to you and the person you’re having sex with? What were the circumstances?
I have to say yes to this one. As a freshman in college a group of us had a “sleepover” of sorts on a hall mate’s room. In the morning the guy I had paired up with fucked me quietly in a room full of other people.

6. When it comes to sex, and discussing it with your teen have you or would you:
a) Let school sex education handle it
b) Hand the teen a book or point them to a website
c) Talk frankly and openly
d) Avoid it all together; society, friends and the Internet will give them all the info needed
I have always spoken very honestly and openly with all my children about sex.

Bonus: Remember the song, “I’m too sexy?” Click to refresh your memory. What are you too sexy for?
I really don’t think I am all that sexy. XXX is always telling me I am though maybe I’ll ask him if there is anything I am too sexy FOR.

No comments: