Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy Kitty

Some of you may have noticed that I haven’t been posting every day lately. Believe me I feel bad about that. Don’t ask my why but I feel an obligation. I am a Pisces. We have a tendency to take on the troubles of others as well as every task at hand.

Not only have I not been posting but quite frankly my posts have been a bore. Oh, you don’t have to be polite. I know but Kitty is changing and changing for the good I might add. I am continuing my blog. I mean afterall, I will always be a Naughty Kitty and I will ALWAYS have a secret life, secret dreams, desires and fantasies. And you just never know when someone may cum along...oh...did I just write "CUM"???

So in the meantime since Kitty is WAY busy at work lately I ask you to please support me and keep checking in.

If you have the time and the desire I highly recommend going back and reading some of my earlier posts. My posts about “G” in particular are fun as well as my “Discipline” posts with Biker Dude.

Don't forget, I also LOVE guest blogs so feel free to email me if you want to submit something.

In the meantime Kitty will try to think of fun and interesting things to write so that we can all stay amused.

No comments: