Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sex Without Passion

We have fallen into our same old routine. We eat dinner as a family, clean up then Angry Guy sits and watches television. Sometimes I try to sit beside him but lately I have had to compete with the kids and the dog so I take the opportunity to go up to my bedroom to read. My bedroom is my haven. I enjoy the little bit of quiet time that I have there until everybody realizes where I am and gallop to find me. Once the kids are showered and go to bed I am left once again to enjoy my quiet time while Angry Guy enjoys his. Most of the time I get the feeling he waits for me to fall asleep. Last night for whatever reason I was still awake when he came to bed.
I rolled onto my side with my back toward him as I always do not so much to give him the cold shoulder but because this is the position that easily allows me to fall asleep. He snuggled into me from behind gently which he often does. I know by now that this is sometimes simply his way of saying “good night”. Tonight he ran his hand down my hip realizing that I wasn’t wearing any panties he gave a sigh of approval. I whispered that I needed to brush my teeth. “So brush your teeth,” he said. I scurried into the bathroom and quickly freshened my breath. As I walked back to bed I slipped off the tee shirt I was wearing and locked the door. I slipped into bed and began kissing him. He rubbed me then grabbed my hand and pulled it down toward his cock. I rubbed him then immediately put him in my mouth letting him dictate the rhythm as he moved his hips. He pulled me up and I hopped on top of him rocking with him inside of me as he played with my breasts. He doesn’t speak. I kiss him and then he rolls me over onto my back so he can finish. This is our routine. We very rarely vary. After he cums he takes care of me.

It occurred to me in the middle of fucking him that our sex has no passion. I know you are all saying “Kitty, what the fuck do you want? You complain that he doesn’t fuck you then he finally does and you complain that you want PASSION?!” Well….YEAH!!!

I texted XXX and asked him if our sex was full of passion. His response was "Yes, of course!"

Is there something wrong with me? I mean what do you all think? What do you all get? Do you have sex with passion with your spouses after years and years of marriage? Kitty wants to know.

8 comments:

Luna Moon said...

Kitty, I get it. After 22 years of marriage I have a difficult time infusing passion into lovemaking (with my husband, that is!). We also tend to fall into the same sex routine. Another problem is that the timing is often off. He goes to bed late, I get up early. It doesn't leave a lot of time for foreplay. It simply turns into the same ol' same ol', sadly enough. I wish I could recapture the passion I had with him years and years ago...

petunia said...

My husband and I have been married for over 20 years and the passion is still there. He isn't an "angry guy", however, so that might explain things. We are on the cusp of having an empty nest and are thrilled with more opportunities to go to bed in the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I think passion comes and goes in a marriage. It is a tough thing to force.

Same sassy girl said...

I get nothing. H hasn't touched me in over 12 years. and won't let me touch him. I keep trying. Not sure if that's better or worse...

Naughty Kitty said...

Thanks for your comments everybody! Luna, I know you understand and I am right there with you on your situation. You are lucky to have your man. He seems like a doll.

Petunia, you are a lucky lady!

Pony Boy, I agree but right now we are definately at a low and having lovers that are bigger AND better doesn't help.

Sassy, I have been reading your blog and I love it but I missed where you described your situation with H. He is fully supportive of your relationship with Phil but what gives? I have been wanting to email you just so I can understand your posts better but haven't had the chance.

Anonymous said...

Passion is like a child, U have to feed it and care for it and want it. If both parties are not working hard to keep it alive it gets lost and other barriers arise and we dont know how to get it back until its to late. It seems to me that once we have children we pour our lives into them and 4get about eachother.

Me

Red Shoes said...

Passion in Sex is everything...

Sex without passion isn't much...

~shoes~

Average Married Guy said...

I just found your blog, it's entertaining and a wee bit sad due to your situation (which I totally get). I know this post is old, but will say passion can wax and wane especially in the bedroom, sometimes it's sizzle, sometimes it's fizzle, even in the best of us. Good luck on your journey, I've added you to my feed.