Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Devil Dog

Have you ever noticed that Devil Dogs are the world’s most perfect food?!?!?!? I mean think about it. They are delicious and nutritious. They are full of white creamy filling which is high in protein….oh….WAIT!!!

Okay, a girl can dream can’t she? Turns out that other than the calories and LACK of nutrition, Devil Dogs strongly resemble my favorite item to put inside of my mouth. Granted, my favorite item is generally longer and harder but damn if it isn’t full of a white delicious creamy surprise!

So the other day when I came across a loose Devil Dog on the kitchen counter I couldn’t help myself. That long chocolaty cock shaped cake item just called my name. I unwrapped it and began to quiver just as I do when I am unwrapping the “real thing”. I gazed at it with desire in my eyes before drawing it closer to my face. First I had to pass it close to my nose. Then I brushed it up against my cheek briefly. I couldn’t take it any longer. I finally held it up lengthwise and ran my tongue over the long ridge of oozing white cream as I closed my eyes and tried to remember the last time I ran my tongue up the shaft of a man’s cock. God I miss that! When my tongue reached the top without thinking I poked the tip into the small indentation at the top of the Devil Dog closing my eyes again, smiling before I took my first bite.

Do I miss it, you ask? Do I miss sucking on a man’s long hard cock? Do I miss lapping up the shaft of his cock? Do I miss sucking on the head and tasting that first bit of pre-cum?

What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the write

Me

Anonymous said...

Love the write

Me

Anonymous said...

And do you want it to be "chocolate" colored/flavored as well? ;-)