Wednesday, September 28, 2011

“What Are You Looking For?”

Men on AM are always asking me what I am looking for. I know they are referring to whether I am looking for a long-term affair or a one and done type of deal. I never know exactly how to answer that because in all honesty I have NO IDEA what I am looking for.


I think there are benefits to both. I love the thrill of a one and done. If I am prepared for it then sure. I was fully prepared for a one and done with G. Sure, I’d love to see him again but if I don’t at least we had that one amazing afternoon in bed.


Long term affairs are tricky for me. I can appreciate how wonderful they can be but I am the type of person who falls in love. We all know that.


So really the question men should ask me is “What makes you wet?” That’s a MUCH easier question for me to answer especially now after the AM experience.


It’s no secret that I have a little “daddy complex” so I like older men or at least men who act older. I like authoritative men. Now this is what is difficult to get across to men until they have fucked me. I like to be “directed” in bed. I like to be told what to do. I like to be somewhat submissive.


Now having said that, I am far from shy. I will tell a man what I want IF there is something specific I want. I am not a lie down and take it kind of gal either. I am an ACTIVE participant. I move and enjoy doing it. I like being on top and I also like being on the bottom. Oh, HELL, I LOVE it all!


Basically what I am trying to say is that I enjoy each man for himself. I love to observe and surrender myself to each different style of fucking.


I like intense sex like with XXX and I like gentle sex like with G.The thrill for me at this juncture is the unexpected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, you think like I do. The question I have gotten often is "so since you have done this before, whats next. . . " Each relationship is a unique entity and very different than any other. Love reading your posts!!