Monday, January 30, 2012

Adult EBay

Am I the only idiot who has never heard of Adult EBay? It’s like the back room of the video store where the “x” rated movies were…you know behind the black curtain.

My  friend taught me how to access it. I love how before you “get behind the black curtain of the website” you have to click on the warning acknowledging that you are 18 or older. I am wondering how they can tell if you are telling the truth. Is it by the touch of the keypad or is there some sort of surveillance camera where they can see you like in the stores?

Well at any rate I am well over the legal age to view this merchandise so I don’t hesitate or feel guilty.

Holy Shit!!! Over half a MILLION items up for sale!! What a sick world we live in. Well, there is no way in hell that I am going to go through every item so I will browse quickly. You know I am A.D.D. when it comes to this sort of thing.

Okay first thing that I noticed is that you can buy condoms on the site. I don’t mean to be a negative Nelly but there is no way in hell that I would buy condoms on this website. Something that struck me as funny is that the “Used” option is available. USED CONDOMS?!!??! Really??? Luckily there were no listings under this category. This gives me some hope that the world is not a completely deviant place.

Even if you bypass all of the books, movies, “collectibles” there are over 143,000 sex toys. DUDE, I have got to check this out!!

The variety of items was unbelievable. There was a plethora of every sex toy one can imagine from vibrating vaginas, vibrators (obviously), sex swing sets. Oh yeah, where the hell am I going to hang that??? I would fall right off I would consider buying one just to blog about but I bet my life that I would break my neck using it. One of my other blogging friends will have to take on the challenge. Kittycat?? You up for this??

Interestingly enough all purchases must be made in cash or credit card…hmmm. No PayPal??? What the hell??? Trust people…trust. I apologize but I cannot support the use of this website. It is even too questionable for me. Have any of you had any luck here? I’d rather wait until QVC starts selling an adult line. At least they have a 30 day return policy.


No comments: