Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cranky Kitty

Kitty is CRANKY today. I am not sure why. I could be cranky because I haven’t had a decent night’s sleep since APRIL! I could be cranky from lack of sex. I could be cranky because my blogging buddies who usually email me throughout the day were all busy at work so I had to actually…WORK myself. I could be cranky because it was like pulling teeth to get Big Cheese to sit down and write a damn letter for a VERY IMPORTANT client. OMG! That man has the worst case of A.D.D.!!!!



I could be cranky because Big Cheese’s office smelled like old pork ribs and I was trapped in there all morning.
 
I could be cranky from low blood sugar or because someone keeps bringing in cookie trays at work and I am trying desperately to avoid them. 

I could be cranky because the numbers on my scale are not moving in the direction that I want them to. I noticed that sex helps with that by the way…at least if you do it right.
 
I could be cranky because Angry Guy spends money like it’s water this time of year and had the nerve to ask me if I need a list of things to get for him after I just bought him a fucking computer. What the fuck is HE going to do with a computer? And does he think we are made of fucking money or something? He should really take a closer look at his paycheck.

 I could be cranky because I couldn’t find anybody to come out to play with me after work. See, Kitty TRIES to be a good kitty. The headshrinker told me to stick with hanging out with my girlfriends but they are all BUSY! Well…too busy for me.

I texted my gal pal to meet me for lunch. She said she was shopping at the Coach store and would I like anything. I told her I am cranky and it’s going to take more than a Coach bag to make me happy. So she texted back “How about ‘a’ coach? A cute soccer oneJ” Okay, at least that made me smile.

Anyway, I am sure none of you want to hear me bitching. You all have your own issues I am sure.

Do any of you have any suggestions how to pull myself out of my cranky kitty mood? REALISTIC suggestions????

12 comments:

Naughty Kitty said...

Ahhhh....if only it were that simple ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty,

Just found your blog today, 12/18/2011. Have read some of your blogs, not all of them. I have a question for you, just curious. When and why did your husband stop noticing, being affectionate and interested in you? What happened? I went to your Facebook page. Wow, you have very sexy legs! I can't imagine why your husband ignores or does not seem interested in having sex with you, very odd. Why is he angry? You mentioned that divorce is not an option for you, so what do you love about him? Maybe writing and thinking about the answers to the above questions will help get you out of your cranky Kitty mood. Take care, Kitty.
Best Wishes,
PJT

Anonymous said...

Another option, kick back and relax with a hot cup of tea and a good book. Got to go, my cup of tea is ready, just need to get the book! Take care.

PJT

Naughty Kitty said...

Well, first let me say thank you PJT for reading my blog. I hope you cum back again. Second, thank you for COMMENTING. Comments make Kitty...happy.

As far as Angry Guy, I can't explain exactly why or how he lost interest and probably if you ask him he would say he HASN't lost interest. But I can tell you that I believe I have exhausted every avenue before going the prowling route. I can't say that it is for everyone but I can say that since my needs have been met, I am content in my home life and really that is all I am looking for right now while my kids are still young.

I will say that a cup of tea and a good book can do wonders but it's gonna take a visit from a very special Biker Dude I think to pull me out of my funk.

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same mood... Went for a drive earlier to escape spopuse and kids before I went off the deep end. Hoping getting under piles of weights @ the gym later will also help. Lets not forget that vodka can be a good cure all...; )

-Armada

Anonymous said...

In reply to anonymous. Vodka is not the answer, a favorite beverage of my alcoholic mother. It cost her a marriage to my father, health and happiness. At the end of her life, only myself and my brother had contact with her, the rest disowned her. Be careful for what you wish for, ....you may get it. Be careful.

PJT

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty,

Thank you for answering. Interesting answers. Take it from a guy, your husband is very unhappy or worried about something. There is something bothering him, that he has not talked to you about. I know obvious. It will come to a head, one of these days. Your one answer implies that you may leave your husband, after the kids are out of the house. Is that a correct interpretation? So, sex with Biker Dude will get you out of your funk!? Your husband suspects you of outside activities. What will you do when he has actual proof that you are having your sexual needs met with other men? He will eventually find out about your tryts. That may end your marriage. Again, just curious and taking a contrary view of your situation. Not judging you, actually wish my wife was more sexual, like you are. She went through menopause at an early age, it was like a switch got flipped...not really interested in having sex anymore and it has become painful for her when we do, which is very rare, these days. I find your solution, interesting, but very dangerous. Take care.
PJT

Naughty Kitty said...

Hey Armada, thanks for the suggestion but I am not a big drinker. I have to laugh though only because XXX drinks vodka and it has a negative effect on his ability to get an erection. Some days I had a hell of a time getting him there.

PJT thank you for your concern. I have considered all that you mentioned. Right now I am content. I am sticking with that. When I think too far ahead that is when I get crazy.

I am sorry about your wife. I understand that happens alot and it makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty,

Thank you for answering the questions and your reply. I will be following your blog, anonymously. Hope your feeling better. I am looking forward to Christmas, will be traveling back to NJ, this week. Have not been home, since September. so I will be home for Christmas! Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Take care.
PJT

Naughty Kitty said...

Merry Christmas PJT. Have fun in Jersey ;)

Naughty Kitty said...

Dude...written like a typical attorney. LOL I have another contract I need you to take a look at.

Anonymous said...

RealityCheck...

Thanks for the Dr. Drew'ish advice, but I'm a big boy and can take care of myself. Aside from that, you took the vodka comment way too literally anyway.

-Armada