Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Where it All Began

For those of you who are relatively new to my blog I am reposting certain posts. This post is from when XXX and I began our affair...

I still smell him on me, his scent a combination of cologne and sweat from an afternoon rendezvous. It was as big a surprise for me as anybody. Well, only me because I am the only one who knows our little secret.

It started out with meeting in the hall before work. I was overly apologetic for missing so much work over the past few weeks for this thing or that.

Somehow we began talking about AM and I confessed that after only a few weeks I removed my profile.

He walked me to my office which was somewhat out of the norm but we are friends as well as work associates so I was not uncomfortable with it.

Later in the morning I received an email from him saying

After talking to you this morning, it occurs to me that there might be good solution that might help us both in our particular situations.

I'm not sure, but I think it's better than what it appears you are considering and it would help me too.

When you have some time, let’s meet to discuss a plan.”

Me being me, I just assumed it was work related so I agreed to meet after I was done with my shift.

When I went to his office he was alone. He said “let’s take a walk”. As we walked he pled his case. He didn’t need to but he began talking about our friendship and being mature adults which again I found comical because I do not consider myself a mature adult and I told him that.

We stood alone outside for a few moments as he explained a plan for us…for US.

Oh obviously I had given it some thought. I wrote a god damned blog about fucking this guy. Well, I wrote a blog about fantasizing about fucking him. So here it was in my lap literally. What was I to do?

Even though I tried to remain calm I became rather uncomfortable. We were discussing this like mature adults out in the open. That is not me!

We agreed to go back to his place. Again, me being the idiot that I am I believed him when he said “just to make out a little”.

I followed him back to his place while desperately texting my old reliable friend Kittycat. What the fuck was she going to do to help me? I have no idea!

Once at his place we talked frankly once again about the situation and how he had been thinking about this for a while and while I admitted to him that I was too I never thought it would actually happen. We were are friends. We were are work associates. Basically he is one of my bosses!

We made ourselves comfortable on his couch and began kissing. Gently at first then his kisses became very intense. He began playing with my breasts and unhooked my bra at which point I realized that this was not going to be just making out. This was going to be full on FUCKING.

He led me upstairs where we undressed. He immediately began rubbing my clit again in an intense manner. I was not at all surprised that this is how he is in bed and was certainly not disappointed yet was still trying to cope with the idea that every time I opened my eyes he was who I saw.

He lifted my legs all the way up, both of them. Nobody had ever done this to me before and I liked it. He was able to reach everything down there which is good, right? Oh YES it’s GOOD!

He was hard as a rock which again is always good and moving so quickly and intensely that it felt like he was trying to get everything in at once. Later I told him “it felt like you were trying to get everything in at once.”

Admittedly I felt a little awkward. I was not emotionally prepared for this and certainly not physically prepared. If I know that I am going to have an encounter I make sure that I am clean and fresh. I did not have that opportunity so I was quite concerned that this was a turn off. He didn’t seem to mind and in fact told me not to shave. He likes some bush which is fine because that is exactly what I have.

He kept telling me that I am hot and beautiful and although I wanted to believe him I have never been able to take a compliment and kept telling him to stop.

He told me that he jerked off in the morning while thinking about me. Is it wrong that this is a bigger turn on to me than him telling me that I am pretty?

I asked him what I was doing in his imagination. He said he bent me over his desk at work and fucked me that way. I found that pretty interesting considering that was almost exactly the fantasy that I wrote about in my blog about him.

We lay in bed finally and he continued to rub me while we talked. This was a huge distraction and I can’t help but wonder how things will be on Monday and how we will be discussing some client’s financial plan with him rubbing my clit.






1 comment:

Miss G said...

Ahh, nice post. Just for the record, I get off far more on the idea that a lover has been jerking off thinking about me than him saying I'm pretty.
There are a lot of pretty girls out there. SO what?! ;)