I have a “friend” from high school. We have remained in contact even before Facebook. This friend is the ultimate ego booster for me. He has contacted me through those reunion websites then again through Facebook and we have emailed off and on over the years…again…nothing inappropriate.Anyway so Dude is all about the telephone conversation and I am all about NOT talking on the phone. WTF?!?! What woman hates the phone??? THIS ONE!!
Anyway so I was helping #2 with his math homework which made me think of my friend and so I texted him to see if he wanted to talk.
So I think we talked for maybe 2 hours!! So, here is the background…My friend “Bad Boy” was in fact a bad boy in high school. Okay that is unfair. He had a REPUTATION for being a bad boy but in reality he was not bad at all. He used to TORTURE me although he says he doesn’t remember that and that was probably his way of showing affection…yeah…thanks for that because I am still scarred. That’s why I was thinking about him when I was helping #2 with his math. Bad Boy was in my math class and not only did he torture me but he tortured the teachers as well.
At the time I did not find this charming but I see his point now. He did the same thing in Latin and then one night asked me to “tutor” him…one Saturday night. Okay…yes…I was…am…naive…stupid. I did not realize that “tutor” meant something entirely different but boy did I find out.
So out of respect for “The Angry Man” I will not go into too much detail but suffice it to say that I ended up being the one who got “tutored” wink..wink.
So my only regret was that at the time I was extremely immature and Dude was trying to teach me stuff…like stuff that I can still use today…like a real TEACHER!! How many girls have THAT opportunity? UGH! I really WAS stupid.
So in the midst of our 2 freakin’ hour conversation I learned a few things about “Bad Boy”…
1. He turned out to be a great guy and an upstanding law enforcement “type”.
2. He has a totally sexy voice although he always did as I remember…oh, great teeth too by the way.
3. He used to read my blog which is awesome…you know I always love a good stroking…ego stroking I mean.
4. He has had a great deal of “experience” and so even though the prospect of us ever hooking up for a “do-over” is generally out of the question I wouldn’t be able to get over the mere intimidation of the fact that although open minded I am still ORDINARY in the bedroom by most standards…especially his.
5. Dude did not impose himself on me back in the day which at the time was sort of a bummer. I was ready. I thought he was going to be my first…you know…the “first time”…and he was for a lot of things just not intercourse.
6. He said I was a great…good kisser. Now although I would LOVE to believe him I have to wonder how the hell he would ever remember that because although I remember kissing him…A LOT…I do not remember specifics about how the kissing was. Was it wet? Warm? Sloppy? No, I guess I would remember bad kissing for sure. I know HE was a good kisser my doubt lies with whether or not he remembers if I was a good kisser.