Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Young Ones



I forget if I mentioned it or not but XXX has been freaking out because the auditors were coming. Not CUMMING…coming. So XXX has been a wreck and has been making me a wreck for absolutely no reason at all. I am a financial type and as many times as I explained to XXX that there is nothing to fear he still was freaking out. So today was the first day they were here. XXX made me promise that I would be in to hold his hand through the whole thing. Obviously I had to work with Big Cheese in the morning so at my regular designated time I walked across the hall to XXX’s office.

Oh WAIT!!! Stop right there! I forgot to mention that this morning as I was getting my coffee I ran into the auditors. They were all dressed alike. They were all wearing blue striped shirts and tan pants. You just KNOW Kitty had to make a comment. XXX was not amused but the auditors were. It turned out that the head auditor and I have common acquaintances so we were chit chatting and they were telling me what a wonderful job I have been doing. Man they have NO idea!! XXX was freaking out and I followed him into his office to help him gather files for the auditors who looked like they were right out of school. The two younger assistants had rosy red cheeks. They looked like they just came out of church. They were so damned cute. I just wanted to bite them.

When I was in XXX’s office he said “You look REALLY good by the way.” Okay, I’ll admit that I wore a tight sweater just in case I needed to distract these guys a little. But I am glad that XXX appreciated it too. He was so nervous that he handed me three cold water bottles to bring in to the auditors. I was juggling them and XXX made a comment like “That should cool off your breasts”. His legal assistant looked at me with her mouth wide open. I knew what she was thinking and I just said “no problem. He’s nervous. I’m not offended at all.” Which of course I wasn’t. This guy’s seen me naked…A LOT so if that’s the worst thing he says to me things aren’t so bad.

At the end of the day one of the young ones gave me his business card and asked me to email him some information. He was in the next office but that’s how we do things now. We email them. I offered to put them on a stick but XXX advised me against it since he knew the stick I use has my entire blog and my new project on it not to mention assorted naked pictures. So I did email the file.

When I was ready to leave for the day I went in to ask if the young ones needed anything further. The young one who gave me his card had a big huge grin on his face. I thought for about 10 seconds that he might want to play with Naughty Kitty. I mentioned it to XXX. He smiled when I said “maybe I can get him to knock down the bill for you”.

I can’t help but sit and wonder what that young one was thinking when he grinned at me and what he might taste like.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, Calm and Colleted. Thats what I like about you. You Tickled me today. The young one is hoping you email him again!!!!

Me

Max said...

Very funny story. :-) Maybe you should find out!

Naughty Kitty said...

Oh boys...Kitty likes to think about young ones but when push cums to shove Kitty wants the cock of a man insided of me...not some little boy ;)

Ben said...

When I was that young, I did fantasize about attractive women that much older than me -- and occasionally act on it.

Ben said...

Kitty, we do want a pic of you in the tight sweater.

Ben said...

And Kitty, this man is ready to shove ...

WestsideTori said...

Do I have to tell you two to get a room......again???

Ben said...

Tori -- We're working on it.LOL