Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How Naughty is Too Naughty?


The topic of fucking in my car is the hot topic of the day. One of my AM friends mentioned it a few weeks ago. I couldn’t tell if he was joking or just too cheap to get a hotel room. Now he jokes about it. It’s not that I turn my nose up at fucking in the car. I just don’t find MY car particularly sexy.

So Rav has been getting me all worked up since our meeting over Pumpkin Spice lattes the other day. We are supposed to meet but not for WEEKS! Naughty kitty needs attention NOW!

I had some time the other day and tried to coax Rav into meeting me. Rav had some family obligations and was on the fence. Now I know the rules. I know rule #1 is family comes first.

I knew a hotel experience was out of the question but in one of his emails Rav mentioned that he is not opposed to a platonic meeting for coffee or a walk so I asked him if he wanted to meet me for another Pumpkin Spice Latte and/or a walk on the beach. Between you and me I kind of wanted a kiss to keep me going until our formal encounter.

So Rav and I began negotiating. He thought it might be difficult to meet platonically after all the naughty chatting we have been doing over the past few days. Frankly, I agreed. I recommended picking up a coffee and parking at the beach for a chat and maybe a kiss.

By the time negotiations were over I agreed to pick up the coffees, meet Rav at a designated street. We would be in the car. I was told not to wear panties or a bra. Now what do you think about that?

Jeez-us! I just wanted another face to face and some kissing. Please, if you believe that I’ll sell you my bridge  in Brooklyn.

So we have come to that place. The place where I am now fucking guys in the back of my car.

I lay in bed and pictured the scenario. Rav and I would meet and both climb in the back of my car. We would start by kissing. I imagine Rav is a good kisser. Rav is kissing me and I climb up on his lap. He is running his hands up and down my back. He is holding my ass. He unbuttons my blouse and unclips my bra then begins to fondle and suck my breasts. I begin to feel his dick get hard in his sweatpants beneath me. I want him so badly but I know it is wrong to fuck him for the first time in a car. He is still kissing me. I pull off his tee shirt. I kiss his neck then his chest and work my way down his stomach which I imagine is rock hard. I pull off his sweatpants. His cock is hard and throbbing. I begin to suck on it but I can’t stand it. I have to climb on top of his rock hard cock. I pull off my yoga pants and climb on top of Rav. I put him inside of me and begin to rock slowly as he holds my hips and moves me to the rhythm. He feels amazing inside of me just as I imagined. I continue to move him in and out of me until he cums inside of me kissing him on the lips the whole time.

Later in the day I had a cyber chat with Rav. I told him “Everything was for the best”. I didn’t want my first time with Rav to be in my car. Neither did he I think. He texted me earlier in the morning to tell me that he wouldn’t be able to make it. I never got my kiss from Rav. He is going on a long business trip and I am due to meet him hopefully for our encounter when he gets back and NOT in the backseat of my car.

 



1 comment:

KittyCat said...

I am too old to be fucking in a car.
I would wait till there is an opportunity to hook
up in a hotel room
unless you ate wanting all kinds of people watching
you ?