Saturday, October 22, 2011

Like a Bad Penny

The other day that started weird only got weirder. I hate when Big Cheese is out of the office. I get lonely and bored. After Little Latino Helper left I made a lunch date with my girlfriend. We are brainstorming for new business ideas. Actually I have a lot of ideas for her but she has none for me. So what does THAT tell you?

Our office neighbor the cute attorney stopped in and we were chatting about business ideas as well and then the phone rang. It was XXX’s assistant. She had some sort of software issue so I told her I’d be right over.

When I got there she was thankful and said “this will only take a minute”. I said “take your time. Big Cheese is out for the next two days and I am SO lonely over there.” Then I went on to tell her how Little Latino Helper stopped by and said something about having a party. She smiled and said “isn’t he cute?” Then I realized XXX was standing behind me and sort of grunted at the comment she made. He looked over at me suspiciously but I just smiled.

When we were done XXX’s assistant mentioned something about lunch. I told her I had a lunch date and noticed XXX lift his head up and glare at me. I looked over at him. He still has those bright beautiful blue eyes that are made more intense by his salt and pepper hair and beard but he has put on weight. Also I noticed the other day he was wearing his wedding band and today he wasn’t. Not sure what’s going on there but I figured maybe since it had been so long since he wore it he must have had to have it adjusted by the jeweler. Regardless it is none of my business.

When I returned to my office there was an email from XXX. It said “Are you free?  I’d like to talk to you about something.”

I assumed it had something to do with tying up loose ends in our now defunct friendship. I was about to return the email when a client called and I ran into Big Cheese’s office to look up some information. As soon as I got off the phone I heard the main office door close and peeked out to see XXX standing there. He had come into the office and locked the door.

Okay, this didn’t scare me at all. Now I was convinced he was here to hash things out. “Can we talk for a minute {kitty]?” Then I thought to myself “Here we go!”

He continued on about how sorry he was about the way things ended blah blah blah. He said he missed me. He missed "US". He said I was not only his lover but I was his friend...a GOOD friend. He was RIGHT about that! He said he hasn't felt "right" since we ended. And then when I  stood up to walk back into my own office and I had just let my guard down for a split second he walked right up to me. This was a familiar stance but never at work. He put his one hand on my waist and held my chin with his other. He leaned in to kiss me. His kiss was familiar to me.  It was warm and gentle. We had gotten to that place where we fit together perfectly when we kissed. we moved our heads the right way and our kissing was not awkward. It would have been so easy to sink into that kiss just as I had done so many times before at XXX's place.

Once I realized what he was doing I backed away. His dick was already hard. I hadn’t even given him anything and he was already hard! He said to me, “You look amazing [kitty]. What have you been doing?” Then he added, “Remember I told you that I fantasized about bending you over the desk?” He smiled and his beautiful blue eyes twinkled. I looked down to avoid his gaze.
“I can’t.” I said “I won’t.”

He pulled me toward him again and began kissing my neck. He traced the neckline of my blouse with his finger and said “Is it someone else? Have you met someone else? ALREADY?”

I said nothing but pulled away and looked him straight in the eye. Then he said “Is that where these MARKS are from?” He gestured toward the fading bruises on my chest and collar bone. They were definitely lighter but I guess still noticeable and how ironic that he was the only one to notice them.

I stood motionless not saying a word. Then he said “Is that who you are meeting today for ‘lunch’?” He emphasized the word “LUNCH” like he didn’t believe it for a minute. The funny thing was that my lunch was not only real but it was with a girlfriend.

It was at this point that I remembered that a friend had warned me that this might happen. Rav warned me that XXX would think he could have me back whenever he wanted me. I never believed it until this minute.

Before I said anything the phone rang. Big Cheese’s number showed on the display. “It’s him” I said to XXX.

“I’ll go,” he said. He opened the door and left as I picked up the phone to talk to Big Cheese.

2 comments:

1ManView said...

Just wanted to let you know I am quietly following. So many blogs to try and follow, I'm swamped. I'm enjoying reading yours..

Naughty Kitty said...

Thank you. I enjoy your blog as well.