Sunday, April 8, 2012

Awkward Conversations

T-Bone and I talk on the phone just about every day these days unless of course he is travelling for work.

Some days we talk about his kids. Some days we talk about his wife. Somedays we talk about his work. We always joke and we always laugh. He can ask me anything and I will tell him the truth. I can ask him anything if I can muster up the courage. I NEVER ask about feelings or love or anything along those lines. Occasionally he will say something completely sexy to me and I have no idea how to react mainly because like today I was sitting at my desk with my office door open.

We had quick conversations about the use of condoms and he told me he wants me to “ride his cock”. Now how can Kitty reply to that statement while sitting at my desk with my office door open?

I SO want to be able to talk nasty to T-Bone because I know for a fact that he loves it.

There are two issues that T-Bone and I dance around from time to time and I just never know the right answer. I am dying to get him back into a nice private hotel room where we can really speak frankly face to face.

One question T-Bone continues to ask me is how his looks are compared to other men. Now T-Bone is cute in my opinion but I have tried over and over to explain to him that it is not his looks that turn me on. Okay, yes, his big hard cock makes Kitty wet. Just thinking about it makes me drool but what REALLY turns Kitty on is the way T-Bone talks, the things he says and the way he says them. He has a Jersey/Philly accent but he’s smart. He’s a little rough around the edges but then out of nowhere he will call me “Sweetie”.  JEEZ-US! I DON’T KNOW!!! I WANT to say the right thing to him but whenever the topic comes up T-Bone never seems satisfied with my answer. DAMN!

The other awkward conversation is of course the “are we seeing other people?” conversation. Right now the answer is “no” for both of us…I think. There is a part of me that doesn’t want to know. There is a part of me that doesn’t want to have that conversation because after all Kitty is supposed to be all about fun…RIGHT?!?!

But then there is that part of Kitty that gets hurt whenever I see that T-Bone has logged onto Ashley Madison. Or occasionally he will tell me about women hitting on him when he is out. Even when he talks about having sex with his wife gives me a little pang in the heart. I thought I could do this. I thought I could play with T-Bone without getting attached and here I am…attached.

So…as with everything else related to prowling Kitty has to just see what happens. When did playing get so hard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he enjoys just hearing no reaction cause he's got you and will enjoy you more when you return the fire. As far as the "attached Thing" thats what happens when U Like Someone!!!!

Me