Thursday, April 12, 2012

Silver Lining?

When things ended with T-Bone there was really only one person I could talk to about it…well one person who really knows me. I tried to run things through my head on my own. I tried to self talk myself out of feeling sad but I started to get angry. When Kitty gets angry things can get ugly. I figured I have listened to him vent enough about his Cunt wife so I decided to text XXX hoping he could offer some comfort.
We began texting. He was at work and I knew I should not bother him there but I have to give him credit he really stepped up.  So we texted back and forth for a bit. I gave him a summary of what happened and how things ended. He asked, “So did he break up with you?”

Kitty:“Does it really matter? It’s done”

A few more texts then XXX texts “If you need me, I’m here for you in any capacity.”

Kitty: “LOL…ANY capacity???? Be careful

XXX: "I can meet you if it helps. Anything”

Kitty: “Thanks. I have the kids now. Are you offering sex?”

XXX:”Yes, if it helps”

Kitty:”Wow”

To Be Continued…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take the offer! I can'y wait hear how this goes for you!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking more along the lines of comfort sex. Once you had that taken care and out of the way, round two could more adios T-Bone and now this girl is gonna get some neeeeeds met . However, I don't know much about your relationship with XXX. I just started reading your blog (thanks Kat from shackledKat) so I think I better get moving and read your older post before I open my big mouth! ;)

Anonymous said...

Petewy! That's me trying to spit out the foot I stuck in my mouth from my earlier comment. I was able to go back and read a bunch of your older post and now I have a better idea who XXX is to you. Mmmm, the offer was sorta sweet but, ah, no, probably not a good idea to have sex with him. Now if I comment on one of your posts I am at least a lot more informed. :)

Naughty Kitty said...

LOL Thanks Kate. Glad you enjoyed the posts. I think it would be easy to fall into XXX's beautiful blue eyes, sink into his kiss and warm his bed but for now...well...